Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Cards, Cards, Cards!!!!

Hello Everyone

Sorry I have been MIA for the past several months.  It's not that I haven't been creating but only that I have not been uploading any of my creations.  Here are some of the cards that I have created recently.  Hope you enjoy them and are inspired.  I am also getting ready for SALE-A-BRATION starting January 2013 through March 2013.  For more information you can go to my STAMPIN' UP! website http://kidscollage.stampinup.net after the new year.  If you live in CANADA and would like to please an order for any STAMPIN' UP! products please go to my website and chick on the SHOP NOW section.







Happy Holidays and Happy Stampin'!
Mandy
http://kidscollage.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. Mandy,
    I have come over from Stampin' Connection. Your blog and projects are lovely. I am your newest FOLLOWER and hope you will come visit me on my blog and FOLLOW ME if you wish.
    www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca

    Louise

    ReplyDelete