Friday, May 30, 2014

New Stampin' Up! 2014-2016 In-Colors Card Set

Hello Everyone

I wanted to share a set of cards I created for a card class I had.  These cards are all made with the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2016 In-Colors (Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss and Lost Lagoon).  The stamp sets used are all current stamp sets that are being carried over to the new catalogue which will go live June 2nd with the exception of one stamp set which is new and is called Work of Art (if you do not have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator currently and live in Canada you can go to my website http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/kidscollage/ where you can find a pdf of the catalogue and place orders or contact me if you have any questions)








Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stampin'
Mandy Reedyk

No comments:

Post a Comment